For the past month we’ve been running our 2013 Top 30 Toronto Mom Blogger search here at TorontoMomNow.com. At the beginning of the month we asked you to nominate your favourites. After a lot of soul-searching we narrowed the list down to our 2013 Top 30 Toronto Mom Bloggers. They really are all fabulous. But don’t take our word for it – check them out for yourself:
2013 Top 30 Toronto Mom Bloggers
We consider every one of our Top 30 Toronto Mom Bloggers to be winners, and we’d like to honour them all. They deserve recognition for the writing they do on their blogs, which is the point of our annual Top 30 list.
Choosing the Top Toronto Mom Blogger for 2013
While we’re honouring every one of our Top 30 Toronto Mom Bloggers, we are also choosing one overall winner. Actually, scratch that. You are choosing one overall winner. After all, you are the people who read (and love) these mom bloggers. For the next two weeks, we are asking you to vote for your favourite bloggers on our 2013 list. At the end of the voting period, we’ll tally it all up and announce the winner.
Here’s how the voting will work:
- Voting closes on Friday, July 19, 2013.
- You may choose up to three of your favourite bloggers.
- You may vote once during the two weeks of voting.
Cast Your Vote
In addition to bragging rights, which are priceless, the blogger who receives the most votes will receive a grand prize worth $650 including:
- Chocolates for one year from Purdy’s. Valued at $350.
- A facial and special gift from Harmony Eco Spa, because all moms can use a little bit of pampering. Valued at $150
- A three month membership to Spark Play, an out of the box experience for busy parents who want to connect with their children but find it hard to find the time. Valued at $90
- One month of weekly staples from DonateNaturally.com. The prize includes one litre of Harmony organic milk, one loaf of Brick St bread and one dozen free run eggs every week for four weeks. Plus, if you order your organic groceries online for delivery with DonateNaturally.com they donate 15% of every order to the cause of your choice. Fundraise while you shop! Valued at $60.