Happy New Year!
Now that 2014 is here, we’d like to pause and take a moment to wish you all the best in the 12 months ahead. We’re anticipating an exciting year here at Toronto Mom Now, and we can’t wait to share our plans with you. We hope that your year is also full of all sorts of good things.
Now that the holiday season is drawing to a close, we’d also like to take the time to reflect on the year that’s just ending. 2013 was full of milestones for our team. We welcomed new team members, honoured some the city’s top mom bloggers, grew our Facebook and Twitter pages, and a whole lot more.
Top 10 of 2013
As an online magazine, each year is measured not so much by what our team views as a highlight, but by what you, our readers, view as a highlight. Here are some of the top articles that you turned to during 2013:
- Child Modeling: Picking an Agency
- Indoor Activities for Kids: Toronto’s Playgrounds
- 5 Best Brunch Spots in East End Toronto
- Best Toronto Family Portrait Photographers
- Top 30 Toronto Mom Bloggers: Congratulations to Stephanie Lareau!
- Toronto’s Best Mom Blog of 2012: Reasons Mommy Drinks!
- Shopping in Toronto: The finest consignment lives on Mt. Pleasant
- 5 Great Children’s Bookstores in Toronto
- 8 Frugal Halloween Costumes
- Mom and Baby Yoga: Toronto Yoga Mamas
Whether you’re joining us for the first time, or you’ve read all those articles (and more), we look forward to spending 2014 with you. Happy New Year!