Lips are sealed on what exact light installations you’ll see at this year’s TO Light Fest at the Distillery District, but if the jam-packed Christmas Market is any indication, it will be a showstopper. (Hopefully the lineups won’t be quite a long!) And did we mention, it’s FREE?!
Organizers are hinting about a few things viewers MIGHT see this year including:
- A few awesome portals.
- A teleporter (results may vary).
- A bunch of wickedly cool flowers, dandelions and trees
- brought back from the future.
- A piano that plays light.
- A fully restored historic precinct.
- A lunar eclipse.
- A fire breathing dragon.
- A new micro distillery (Spirit of York).
- A pyramid.
Toronto Light Festival at the Distillery Historic District
Jan 19-March 4, 2018